View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 07:33 AM   #177
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

We leave Wednesday morning for our trip to Hawaii and while we're ready to go, I'm a bit stressed about the possibility of flight cancellations/delays. I'm hoping the fact that we're leaving on a Wednesday will keep the chances of a disaster low, but who knows. I'm just glad we decided last year to do a mid-week flight rather than Friday/Saturday of July 4th weekend.

We come back on Sunday the 10th, but it's a red-eye and the main flights on the mainland are Monday the 11th, so hopefully those are OK as well.

We've just got so many moving parts (we're meeting my parents at LAX and taking the same flight to Lihue) that it elevates the chances for a problem. That's 4 flights between us before we get to LAX. And we're going through Atlanta, where the majority of flights were canceled this weekend.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote