View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 06:48 PM   #430
QuikSand
lolzcat

Months ago I started making moves… “investments”… to get copied of the 90 rated WR Andre Rison. The thinking was, EA is so cheap that they have decided to limit the number of players they buy the rights to use in the game… So any meaningful player who’s in the game is probably going to get us a whole series of cards, so they can maximize their trivial investment in player rights. Rison was a high quality player, and an important position, who has eligibility for multiple different franchises… To me, he seems like a perfect card to focus on. I made a lot of money building his Satz, accumulating the piece is required to complete the set, and otherwise taking that card very seriously. But, the whole Kapstone moment was going to be when they eventually released a high end card for him, making him one of the best receivers in the game, and hopefully triggering demand for the intermediate card that would be required to fully develop his power up card.

Anyway, they announced that tomorrow he is one of the ultimate legend cards being released. It is basically too late in the annual calendar for this to matter a whole lot, but I’m hoping they will at least be a few dozen people who scramble to get the card… Wanting him for their Falcons or packers or browns franchise team. And I have lots and lots of copies of him ready to sell, it will not be a giant payout like I had hope for originally… But at this point I might as well follow through on all the effort I put in months ago.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote