View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 06:50 AM   #129
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Its hard to keep up on all the idiocy that resides in the halls of our government right now, who the fuck said that?
Ted Cruz. He literally used it in an ad that looked like a Russian recruiting commercial.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...y-emasculated/

The president of Ukraine asking for immediate acceptance into NATO. That is obviously not going to happen but there isn't a single NATO country wanting to to this crisis into WW3. The financial sanctions are more brazen than I thought Germany would go. I am not sure Putin wouldn't go beyond conventional weapons if he felt Russian land was in danger of attack.

As well as it has gone for the Ukraine so far, if Putin does find a way to weather the storm of economic disaster I am not sure how long Ukraine can hold out. I am not sure how much the population is still in cities, but it look like a good number. Starvation is going to start becoming a real problem in the coming weeks. Russia has the large population centers encircled. It is going to be near impossible to get the amount of food/medicine needed to keep people fed.

Last edited by GrantDawg : 02-28-2022 at 06:50 AM.
GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote