View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 07:40 PM   #301
PilotMan
Head Coach

My piloty son Zachary as finished his Commercial pilot rating and his Commercial Multi Engine rating this year. He started a job flying as the 2nd pilot on a King Air on some weekends. He's already done a Denver and Martha's Vineyard trip. He really likes it. He's still on track to graduate in a year and a half.

My company is funneling all future prospects into a recruitment program. The entire process puts them through the same interview and screening process that every other job applicant goes through. He still would need to graduate college, fly enough to get his minimum required hours as an instructor or in the King Air, then get hired by a partner airline and work there a minimum of 2 years (more like 2.5 or 3) then he'd be eligible to flow right to the main company. So the whole thing is 3.5-5 years away. But.....

He finally got his invitation to start the process. This weekend he had to take and pass an corporate ethics exam, the personality tests, and the brain problems/knowledge and skills screening. This morning he got the invitation to schedule his interview. I am very happy for him. His interview is scheduled for the middle of December. He's got that to plan and look forward to now. Easy to be a proud dad.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote