View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 07:03 AM   #135
Flasch186
Coordinator

Here we go again with the mental fucking gymnastics… he’s too smart I think.

Preseason and he’s not loading or swinging

Just striking out looking while standing too far from the plate in fear again

It’s as if we’re back at square one

I just pray he gets over this quickly because last time he did this shoot he self sabotage for about 6 months before deciding to try positivity and self belief to end the season doing great and being 3rd statistically in hitting from 4/1-8/15

It’s almost as if it’s a show strangely enough for attention… I don’t want to believe that but I find it so incredible that he knows that 60% of the time he’s going to be out anyways so why not load and swing? F me. I hope this bs ends quickly. His all stars coach seems to think it will since he hasn’t seen live pitching in about 6 weeks but I already think he’s blown the trust with the coaches with the bullshit at the plate.

Last year he batted 7-9 in a 11/12 hitter lineup and I think they were going to put him at 3 but now there’s no chance. That quick he’s spotlighted on their memories of what he was a year ago and it’ll be that much harder for him to show them that’s not him (if it isn’t). It stinks

In the mean time he’s still getting straight As and seems well adjusted. He works hard. I just think he thinks a lot… he’s so smart. Sometimes in sport I wish he were dumber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote