View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 11:42 AM   #102
QuikSand
lolzcat

While all the stuff that’s going on here represent coin making opportunities, and I have spent almost all my time writing in this thread about the same… There is, still, the team itself. So, I think the opportunity that presents itself right now, is for me to buy a reasonably priced copy of the Josh Cribbs power up card, spend what it takes to get it powered up to become useful for me, and start using him as my slot receiver and kick and punt returner. I can then probably switch my 85 rated Devin Hester card over to become middle linebacker Junior Seau, give him browns chemistry, and make a substantial improvement to that particular roster slot.

I think I can invest 60 or 80,000 coins to do all this, and it should be fine. It is always a little bit challenging to have limited means, as a no money spent player, and decide what to do in this market place where every asset is basically a declining asset. The problem is, that always points in the direction of waiting and waiting and waiting… And then you end up at the end of the year and you never got the car that would have been enjoyable to actually play games with. I was probably a little too cautious over the course of the full year of playing Madden 21, really my only full year Of playing this game… So I want to strike a pose smarter balance this season, and spend a little money to have things stay interesting in game.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote