View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 10:38 AM   #122
Flasch186
Coordinator

So the Organization is in turmoil:

The president has made some poor decisions that have resulted in most of the All-Star coaches having lost faith in him.

The Parent organization over our league and the sister strictly Travel Organization is examining our organization's operations as to whether or not we remain the REC alternative or are we truly a competing Travel organization.

I removed my name from the hat as an All-Star coordinator for a few reasons:
1. To avoid so much drama and get caught on the wrong side
2. To avoid having to expend way too many hours in a volunteer position whereas I could spend that time with family/work/team
3. I don't love the way people are behaving (unethically when it comes to trying to exclude people from running for positions [I think they should all be able to run and let the votes count for whatever the people want])

I just want to bury my head into my son's work and team and forget the drama at the executive level as they try to fix whatever they broke that really I have nothing to do with.

It's possible though that in 6 months the organization looks very different than it does today including the possibility of it not existing to it losing many families and whole teams. SMH

---------------------
My son's knee - yes it's an osteochondroma... not requiring surgery yet but if it begins to bother in the future it is possible.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 06-23-2021 at 11:39 AM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote