View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 08:27 AM   #116
Flasch186
Coordinator

So the all star coordinator who has been an abject failure is out this fall it would seem:

Fall Camp - disaster
Home Tournament - disaster
MLB HR derby | Hit, run, pitch contest - disaster

His inability to run these finally caught up with him in addition to the garbage he was doing behind the scenes to punish people and be vindictive and it looks like I'm taking the job from him in the fall.

With such a low expectation for what was considered "doing your job" I should have no problem being better than that.

Cancelling the Fall Camp - no one wants it and they only did it to show to another org. that wanted to 3rd party it for us that they could... well they showed that they couldn't do it.

Making the MLB events a much bigger deal with tons of social, marketing, awards, maybe get a news station out, food trucks etc

Make the Home tournament better and more organized with a tourney director at each park when games are going on with table and canopy up to let everyone know where to go with questions. Try to make it special again.

------------------
I'll be reinserting the once-present parent reviews where parents can review the coach's performances from the previous season: ie. treatment of the kids, organization, communication, etc. They were removed to protect the tenured and allow the coaches to treat parents like crap without any sort of 2-way street.

I'm reinstalling a quantifiable process for kids that want to "play up" so that they're not forced to leave the organization. Currently they can only play up with a "valid reason" but who decides that? Ridiculous. Now they'll try out in the older age group and if they score in the top 15 then they'd be eligible to be selected to the A team and unable to play for the older B team. IF they don't get selected for the older age group's A team they still can play for their correct A team should they be selected there.

I'm also trying to figure out a way for the advanced kids not to have to play so much REC but that's a harder nut to crack because Rec might need them. We'll see how that one plays out.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 06-11-2021 at 08:28 AM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote