View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 10:39 AM   #266
Thomkal
Head Coach

So you know me I'm always in search of a good bargain. Especially when it comes to Epic's $10 off coupon-I'm looking to get a game I'm interested for less than $10. I have two for you from this sale:

1) Legend of Keepers-$7. Take the weekly management of Darkest Dungeon but none of the depressing atmosphere. You are the business manager of an adventuring company that specializes in keeping the evil overlords of the world safe from those serious, no good heroes. Hire and manage monsters to stop them in their tracks, use and discover traps to slow them down, use the power of the overlord itself to stop them in their tracks, and if all of that fails the might of the overlord itself in final battle

2) Before We Leave-$10 Your Peeps survived the devastation that almost destroyed your civilization. Now they emerge from the bunkers to rebuild the planet enough to find the technology they need to escape from the planet and start all over again on another planet in the solar system. All while not repeating the mistakes of your ancestors by recreating the things that led to the devastation in the first place.

EDIT: I can add a third Curse of the Dead Gods for $5 ( I think you can use the $10 off on this). An Action RPG/Roguelike where you fight your way through the endless tunnels of an accursed temple. Fight the corruption of the place or succumb to it and be reborn to fight anew

Last edited by Thomkal : 05-21-2021 at 10:47 AM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote