View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 08:15 PM   #413
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Render, can you explain why you think the hunter is still alive? I think it is possible that the hunter was NK'd (or lynched if you don't believe me yet).

I have zero evidence either way, I' assuming the best and that he's alive for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Thoughts on Render.

I have a tough time overall with him as past games we have been at odds almost from D1 both times. I think it was 2. Anyways, he seems to me like a player that goes by tone, feel and syntax if that makes sense at all. Less Data Geek and more "aha, gotcha". Probably not fair but that's my take. Anyways, my reads on him have been absolutely more gut feel from my side because of that. When he pushed I pushed type thing. At the end of it all, I get the sense he is villager. He has pushed for info, stated hwhen something doesn't seem right and hasn't seemed to care much about how he has been viewed.

Leaning village here.

This is exactly how I play, almost always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
hmmmm render DID do THIS
coulda been insurance but that was at a time when I think the wolves could have won

I was wrong on Timmae, plain and simple. When given evidence enough to move my vote, i did so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I'm pretty sanguine on timmae being truthful here, and I'm still leaning Telle as VV which leaves me with leaves me with render and CF

I had assumed CF was the sorcerer which it seems like was actually brit, so now his game is just confusing to me

render has skated by without much attention since he was involved in the d1 voting, which in retrospect i kind of wish we'd put more towards him d2

With only 2 wolves, there is no way I would have voted for my teamate when it was a one vote swing. if i were a wolf I absolutely would have been forced to switch to keep him alive.

As I am not a wolf, history is what it is.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote