View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 08:45 PM   #1
RendeR
Coordinator

The Curse of the Deathly Hallows **GAME OVER NANE06 WINS!**

The Game has BEGUN! All PM's have been sent. You are all standing in the lobby where the stairs to the second floor are, you must cross through the lobby to change floors, erach floor of the motel 6 is a single straight hallway with odd rooms on the left and even rooms on the right in sequential order from #01 (closest) to #25 (farthest away) The hallways are well lit and anyone can be seen entering any given room.

Each Day/Night ( 1 per game cycle) you may choose to search a room. Anything found is usable immediately.

Each night you must choose a room to sleep/stay in and you must tell me in a pm if you intend to sleep or stay awake (extended periods without sleep will affect your performance and results!)

As always PM me with any questions you don't want known to the general public.

Hello! my name is Rendaro Monmoya, you have all been accused of theft, prepare to die!

Wisked away by magical means unknown to you. You find yourself in a motel6 just outside of Waukesha, Wisconsin. The date is irrelevant.

What IS relevant is that you have all been accused of stealing the Deathly hallows. By whom is again, irrelevant. The fact is there was enough evidence to require further investigation.

You will stay in this location, locked down by powerful magic until the situation, and the Hallows are settled.

You are, who you are. Nothing more, nothing less. You might all be muggles of ill repute, greatly respected or neither. You might also be powerful wizards and witches. Who knows?

The game begins when you receive your PM, I will post deadlines as needed to further our investigation.

The Deathly Hallows are all within the game as follows:

The Wand: Allows a single spell to be cast on any given night. Anything from the Harry potter universe that is a specifically stated spell and effect, is allowed.

The Stone: Gives protection from death (IE an attack or spell casting that would kill the holder, will fail so long as the target holds the stone)

The Cloak: Makes the wearer invisible. Details and specifics will be in your PM

The object: Collect them all and become the Master of Death itself.

There may be other random objects in the game as well. The rooms of the hotel are numbered 101-125 and 201-225. yes floors matter.

mildy hunorous list of possible spells and effects

Please PM me with any questions you might have, i will answer or not answer as needed.

Signups are open. pass the word to anyone you think might be interested!

1. kantai731
2. timmae - Lynched day 12
3. Autumn - killed by curiosity
4. Telle - Killed by Curiosity
5. britrock
6. Nane 06
7. Crimson Fox - Killed by the sword of righteousness
8. Chief Rum - killed by Curiosity, but Purity brought him back
9. bhlloy
10. EagleFan

Last edited by RendeR : 07-18-2020 at 02:17 AM. Reason: updating title
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote