View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 03:03 PM   #402
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Just reread D1a (and D1b) to get any insight into Chief's claim and who he may have been a villager with and the interactions with Henry seem to indicate a pattern where the two may have been working together. Chief sits votes bhlloy and then switches to henry late in D1a. Only others on henry were autumn and me. Then D1b when henry gets voted up 4-2-2 chief evens it out 3-3-2. Henry then starts a run on telle. If chief flipped to wolf then odds may say henry is still a baddie. I am not sure he would vote chief like he did D2 but still worth tracking maybe.

In the first vote, bhlloy was a runaway vote leader as an inactive player. I wanted more conversation (and said so in my change of vote post). "Only others on henry" implies that it was a throwaway vote. Henry was actually the second leading votegetter, and it moved him into a tie with bhlloy. Also I would argue "late" on that one. I made that vote switch more than an hour before deadline as I recall.

Ironically, the D1b vote was similar for me. I wanted a closer vote, so I flipped off of henry to Render. The Telle run came out of nowhere from my perspective. I don't think she had a single vote when I switched on D1b.

As a villager, I wanted close votes and to hide in the confusion. Runaway votes don't really help "villagers" once roles start to come out.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote