View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 09:43 AM   #186
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post

....and yet with all that said, I sure wouldn't want this example to become the new standard for reporting or judging sexual misconduct, and I don't think Aziz should suffer anything more than facing his own shitty behavior.

But for young people (just coming out of college) it sure is. They have been taught different rules because Obama and Biden made sexual assault a political animal.

Now you have this then 22 year old (I'm making an assumption she went to NYU as her and Aziz talked about NYU on their date), being taught by NYU what sexual assault is in college, but that's not what sexual assault is out in the real world.

So she has in her mind what she has been taught, and knows if this occurred on NYU's campus Aziz would go down for assault.

I'm making another assumption she came out thinking it would help and she could contribute to the movement (or she just wants her little piece of fame) but the reality is it doesn't. In the real world you have to be able to speak up for yourself in those situations, and the guy doesn't have to do it for you.

In college, the guy has to do it for you, otherwise, the game is over.

The rules are different and my guess is you are going to start to see more of this crap happening now that these college students are joining the real world.

Last edited by muns : 01-16-2018 at 09:44 AM.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote