View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 03:51 PM   #57
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
How are the vision issues?

Was going to ask yesterday how you were doing, but as Jim said, keep updating when you feel up to it.

Do they HAVE to take your blood for 8 hours, or is there an opportunity to get out before if the results are to their liking?

Hey Craig,

The vision issues are still present and they still just show up when I first wake up. I think it is a combination of still being tired and in the mornings I don't turn on all the lights right away which creates more light/shadow transitions. Thankfully, it isn't really a problem.

As for the blood taking...given that this is a clinical trial, my guess is the requirement of taking blood for 8 hours is written into the study, so my bet is yeah, I'll have to sit there through the whole thing. The interesting thing will be seeing how much they draw each time. If they draw 5 vials (which is what they did last time), 9 times (every hour plus the first prior to taking the drug), then I'm betting I'll end up about a pint short when it is all said and done.

Thanks for checking in, and feel free to ask questions, if I'm not up to answering, I won't be on the site to read your inquiry anyway.

Last edited by Breeze : 11-08-2016 at 04:26 PM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote