View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 09:31 AM   #285
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
unvote JAG
vote GoldenEagle

Initial post stating he was a vanilla villager seemed odd. Voted suicane as self preservation and raven jumped ship. Claimed day 1 is a crapshoot later on.

When I voted it was down to GE and Font... GE seemed to lean more evil based on the items listed in my post above. I now know he was honest in his claim.

Suicane's posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
Frenchmen die at my hand. Also cause you voted for me.

Vote: Grover

Quote:
In the real world I'd challenge you to a dance off, but on the mean streets of wherever this is, I can only throw a vote at you.

Quote:
Unvote: Grover
Vote: GoldenEagle

Just self preservation since I don't know if I'll be around at deadline. Stop voting for me though, I'm a good guy. I'm a good guy dammit.

Then today's post

Quote:
Glad I made it through the day. And just to be clear, the run on GE had already started when I switched my vote to him out of preservation.

And also Font's posts;

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I didn't physically do it, but the whole "murder all the medics" was absolutely my plan.

Vote: Raven
This is not a drill.

Quote:
This my way of saying that you over explained your RVS vote (... and also that snitches thing).

Leans toward good, trying to think through items?

Then there was the odd Zinto/Font conversation about answering for others'.

Then more analysis from font... would a wolf be doing this? Setting hints for future claims?

Quote:
I'm doing a quick unaligned pairs analysis and of the five pairs I've found so far, four of them are next to each other alphabetically. It's bizarre.

More analysis

Quote:
Did you see the way Chief ran away from the Raven lynch once it started to gain momentum?

You had three votes, Suicane had three, timmae had 2 and I had two. There was no clear counterwagon to yours, yet you went for the easiest one without any thought or analysis. Why?

Then EF put her vote on alert... it had only one place to go whether she is villager or wolf

Quote:
Unvote Raven
Vote GoldenEagle

It makes me revert back to a time when font was a synonym for fuck.

My Analysis

I am thinking that font is leaning good. She was throwing in some analysis of the situations and voting patterns. More than I think a wolf would add to maintain cover. I don't like how quite suicane really was all day. Just kind of around... then an easy vote and poof. I am leaning towards voting suicane but I am not 100% decided. Place holder for now until suicane provides feedback:

vote suicane