View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #495
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Recap of key posts from Post #338-471

--Doctor saldana checks out Captain JAG, and judging from BK's description, saldana is satisfied JAG is clean. saldana confirms in later post. #353 & #463

--BK responds to Autumn's question to note that locations are specifically identified (Warehouse 1, Warehouse 2, etc.) #358

--Autumn appears to be planning tomorrow's mission, per BK's post. #360

--Captain JAG notes that guarding the security HQ is the only day action for security crewmen, suggesting this may be a necessary action to consider going forward. #370

--BK explains how a converted/unconverted HQ affects a converted/unconverted brig anf armory. #380 & #405

--hoops goes off to convert Warehouse 2. #382

--DV follows hoops to convert Warehouse 2. #392

--Chief and Danny suggest a plan for the nightly security rotation. #401 & #435

--Security Chief PF wants guns to go to officers, but allows Sergeant at Arms Danny to decide.#406

--BK confirms that engineers either supervise or they do work, not both. #407

--Security crewman Chief Rum and Trainer in training Abe Sargent explain reasons for no execute vote at Captain JAG's request. #421 & #439

--Danny suggests how he will likely handle his part in gun distribution and contributes to security plan. #451

--No execute votes-- CF (#452), Danny (#455), Chief Rum (#456), saldana (#463), DV (#466)

--saldana suggests using Brig to keep cleared individuals clean. #463

--Danny distributes guns to officers and security personnel; sets out security plan. #477

--CF goes to Warehouse 1 with 6 slaves. #482

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote