CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Assuming we have to specify, I would suggest:

Hoops converts Warehouse 2
Darth Vilus, Chubby and a team of 10 slaves converts Warehouse 2

CrimsonFox and a team of 6 slaves converts Warehouse 1
Simbo Klice and a team of Mauboy, Shiggles, Julio Riddols and ? converts Warehouse 1

We need a fourth member for Simbo's team, one of the security personnel I guess, or JAG?

Ah okay NOW I finally see where you were coming from. So many rules!

But here are the rules I think you were using:
Away Teams
Each day all officers and the Slave Master may lead an away team (the Slave Master may only lead an away team made up completely of slaves). There may be more than 1 away team each day. A crew member, if asked, must go on away team if they have the action points to do so.

An away team must be designated as an:
*Exploration mission (Gives a bonus to a future type of mission; Must always be a planned away team)
*Mining mission (Harvests Crystlium)
*Water mission (Finds water)
*Other type of mission (As offered by the GM)

Supervise Slaves Day or Night The Slave Master may choose to supervise the work of slaves along with an Engineer performing the Supervise Conversion action. The Slave Master may supervise an additional 4 slaves. 1 AP

So Darth and Chubby supervising 10 slaves = 5 points and hoops gives us 2 for 7

Sure. If know one else is using people and slaves for away missions and they'd be wasted otherwise why not. Granted Darth and Chubby and hoops would all have to submit the correct orders for that to happen.

Anyway like I said I already grabbed my 6 slaves and filled out the proper requisions and am on my way to WH1. If your above plan doesn't happen Autumn, it's okay. It would mean 6 cycles have been done on 1 and one of us can either bang it out tonight or tomorrow.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote