View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 03:57 PM   #290
bignej
High School JV

Hi everyone. I've been a reader of this board for a long time and have only posted a few times. I'm bumping this thread up because I am curiuos to see how some of you have kept up with your weight loss and also to start tracking my own. Maybe even a few of you will start this also/again. This was a very inspiring thread and I hope putting down my goals will help me stick to them.

I'm 26 Yr old. I was in the army for 6 years and got out in summer of 06. I weighed 195 lbs when I got out (some post paternal sympathy weight) but usually around 185 lbs. I was a pack a day smoker but in pretty good shape. I've lived Miami for the last year and half and have had alot of things happen in my life since we moved here. My mom died of lung cancer in August and my mother-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer(currently fighting it). We also had a car stolen. All these happened within 2 months. I'm sharing all that because I balloned up to about 216 lbs pretty quickly while barely noticing and I'm sure much of it was helped by the stress. I'm down a little weight by walking in the eveings, twice a week weight lifting and 3 days a week of Tae BO.

Starting weight (12/25): 211 lbs
Target weight: 190 lbs
bignej is offline   Reply With Quote