View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 10:46 AM   #274
Radii
Head Coach

Starting Weight (7/28): 357.0
Week 1 (8/4): 352.7

I had a good week, I'm trying to make small changes in a lot of areas that I've done poorly in over the last year. I only ate out once this week, and took half my food home. The rest of the week i ate microwave meals or cooked my own food on the foreman grill. Its not all healthy yet but the portions are a ton better than all the eating out i've done, I'm definitely eating less overall, and less fried foods, etc.

I've cut back on the regular sodas, I had at least three glasses of water every day this week, and not more than one regular soda and one coke zero in any day... remember that I'm coming from drinking regular Coke literally with every meal and snack and having maybe one glass of water in a day at the most, everything else high calorie sugary sodas, bleh.

And I've begun exercising, trying to get in small amounts of activity through the day, walking a lap around the parking deck on my way in and out of the office at work, doing some small strength building exercises at home, and some walking. I have very low endurance right now even for basic things, so i'm building up slowly.

Off to a good start, I am happy.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote