View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 12:54 PM   #438
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
That's nice. Debate it yourself. Obviously Chase doesn't care about those things (really, neither do I... doesn't matter to me how Carm survives afterwards or what AJ does).

the show was only called "The Sopranos", so yeah, what did his family matter to the show. they only appeared in every episode. AJ himself unexepectedly was given a more prominent role in these last episodes, glad i could see where that was all going.

tv/movie writers are our eyes/ears to the universe they create. nothing is revealed/shown by accident. these characters clearly meant something to the overall plot of the series or else they would have been written off or not introduced altogether.

if Tony did get whacked by the Members Only guy, that clearly went against how Chase depicted mob hits the whole series. his mob hits were quick - get in quick, make the hit and non-chalantly exit. none of this stalking the mark, pearing over the shoulder and going to the bathroom nonsense. so what was the reason for this guy acting like that? he's clearly featured for a reason - so give me the reason.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote