View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 09:10 PM   #179
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
This is what I don't get. I thought it was against the "thing" to target guys like Phil or any made man without approval. ESPECIALLY a boss. In between the attempted hit on Phil, and the curb stomp on Coco, I think Tony's gotta be a dead man. Some people from the other 4 families will have to get wind of what's going on, and step in to stop it.

Although I think Phil's one Consiglieri(i think), aka the fat balding guy(not the glass eye guy) seemed a bit hesitant to decapitate. I wonder if that puts him towards being the snitch in the NY family.

nope. it's cuz Phil's Consiglieri knew that to put a hit on a Boss was a no-no in the mob world. he couldn't outright say "i don't agree with you", the Boss is always right and to back off a hit is to show weakness and that means you'll be whacked too. just doing his job as a Consiglieri, trying to show that it really is a big deal to whack a Boss and his captains and what Phil was doing was out of control.

i don't think the ending is going to be this gigantic fireworks display. i think it will be more low-key as a couple others have said. i say the ending is Tony dies (i don't want him to) when his family is taken hostage by Phil's men and he's forced into a "either you go or they go" situation

i hope in the DVD set for this season they show what all 4 ending were gonna be. that'd be cool.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote