View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 11:11 AM   #214
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

I guess the two things I didnt mention were goals and methodology.

Goals I have a long term goal of 235lbs.
While only 6'-6'1" that is actually a slender weight for me due to my ridiculous frame structure. I can not buy off the rack dress shirts its so bad. My neck measures 19.5" and I dont have a turkey neck its actually the only slender part of me. And to get a jacket across my shoulders I need a size 58 or 60 tailored down to a normal 52 coat at the waist.

I also have interim goals to be at 270 by March 1 and then lose a minimum of 5lbs/month moving forward.

Methodology
I am doing a low calorie low carb combo. Only I am eating only lean meats. Turkey, chicken, fish, pork and an occaisonal piece of red meat. And keeping my caloic intake around 1500/day.

I am drink roughly 2 gallons of water per day.

I have been weighing myself every day to track the previous days progress (I find this to be very helpful)

And running and gym 3 days/ week and playing with kids and walking with he wife the other 4.

My long term concern is that I really dont see this diet lasting forever(the exercise and health consciousness probably will), and I will need to be very careful when I begin to reintroduce carbs to my body (I literally currently subsit on lean meats, occaisonal cheese, and protein shakes Im talking less than 10 carbs per day) to not regain weight. But I will cross that bridge when the time arrives. For now the primary concern is shredding fat.

Alright I am done, back to work for me
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote