View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 07:50 PM   #90
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick on 10/02/06 View Post
dola,

I received a flier in the mail from Curves asking for volunteers to participate in a fitness study and I decided to do it. The study is so they can emphasize the importance of exercising on a regular basis to their members. At least 3x a week is much better than once in a while. I'll be signing paperwork and will start my first workout this Friday (10/06/06).

This should be interesting; I'm hopeful my weight will drop much faster after this 3 week study is completed.

Well, today was the last day of the fitness study (21 days) and I was measured. I had to share the good news with you guys.

I lost the following (in inches) in 21 days:

Bust: -0.50
Waist: -1.50
Abdomen: -2.0
Hips: -4.0 (!!!)
Thighs: -0.50
Arms: -0.25

Weight: -1.5 lbs.

So I lost a total of 1.5 lbs. but a grand total of 8.75 inches. I busted my ass off on the glute machines (and thus the 4 in. loss). It hurt so good, but I kept telling myself, no pain no gain... I was on a mission and after getting results like that, I feel confident that I'll get there soon. My weight didn't drop like I had planned, but I lost a lot of inches... more than any of the other participants... w00t?!
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote