View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 12:57 PM   #70
Lorena
Unregistered

This week
No cheating at all! Yay me! BUT, I made a delicious Zucchini Bread that caused me to gain a little bit. Every ingredient in there was legal but having too much of a good thing isn't necessarily good. I also made pizza (with a whole wheat crust) that caused me to stall a bit.

My workouts
I'm still walking most days of the week, but Antmeister and I bought some weights so I'll be incorporating that into my "days off".

Stats
Starting weight on 09/09/06: 194.4
Current Weight: 189.8
Loss this week: -2.0 lbs
Total loss: - 4.6lbs
Loss needed to reach desired goal: 64.8 lbs.

Plans for the upcoming week
LOL, 2 lb weight loss last week. Even though I've been on track, I can't get away from the bread and tortillas (both whole wheat). When on South Beach, whole wheat is good, but too much of it can cause one to stall and/or gain weight which I have done for the past few weeks. I busted out my Tae Bo workout so I'll work on incorporating that sometime this week. I have lost up to 6 lbs a week on South Beach and these 1 lb weight loss per week ain't gonna work - at this rate, I'll be at my goal weight in over a year... nope, I need to bust my ass this week.

That's it for now... 'til next week. Wow, I didn't realize it was 10/02/06 today, I'll be taking a picture in a week to see the results. It'll be interesting to see the difference, I can't tell by looking in the mirror.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote