Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 01:24 PM   #70
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty
Oh yes, with a few finance folks thrown in for kicks. But don't worry, it's not in Canada.

Edit: and no kids or midgets in sight, so don't ask why we have a 33% rate of kiddie urinals.

Have that beat...bathroom on my floor is 4 stalls, 2 urinals, 1 being a kiddie.

As for a bathroom story...this happened to me about 3 weeks after I started this job...

The bathrooms are out in the hallways, not contained within the working area. Since we are a 'secure floor' and use badges to unlock the doors, they've put keypads on the bathroom doors (which, I never understood--we're on the 13th floor, not like someone would walk in off the street and head up the elevators to use our bathrooms...)

Anyway, the keypads are key to this story.

I walk out, punch in the code, each key making an annoying beeping sound, which can be heard inside the bathroom. Turn the handle, and walk in. Just as the door shuts behind me, stall door #2 opens. This guy, who I thought to be a little odd when I first met him, exits the stall...with his pants halfway pulled up...shuffling along. I just freeze and look at him, he looks back..."There is no TP in that one..." and continues shuffling to the next stall.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote